This has been a splendid week for cycling. During the past few days, I have encountered:
- Countless other bicyclists on the streets.
- Two friends during my commute (Hi Jami and Elizabeth!).
- A mother riding a box trike with two kids in the front.
- An impromptu happy hour with seven of the lovely Women Who Bike.
- No particularly aggressive or wildly stupid drivers.
- Warm weather!
I’m especially happy to see all the other bicyclists. We’re a real presence out there. :)
Still waiting for flowers, though!