Happy Mid-March

I think the weather has been a lovely mix of chilly and springy lately, but I don’t know: I’ve been sick and haven’t left the house in three days.

I’m looking forward to getting back on my bike tomorrow.  Even though I’m still sick.  If I have to go to the office, at least I can have fun getting there.  *sigh*

Also, the Ladies Who Bike and Brunch and Drink are having a happy hour tomorrow night.  If you’re in Chicago and want to come, email me for the details – lgrab@letsgorideabike.com.

Here’s to mid-March/almost-April.  And to bikes and to polaroids.

Advertisements
Tagged ,

10 thoughts on “Happy Mid-March

1. donna says:

It rained all week in Toronto last week but tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and mild (3C) so I’m really excited to ride my Pashley to work. (I only rode about a week in total in January and only a day or two in February but by this time last year I was back at it daily.)

2. Sorry to hear you are sick, feel better and enjoy the sunshine!

3. *amanda* says:

I’m lovin’ the last two lines of this post!!

“Here’s to mid-March/almost-April. And to bikes and to polaroids.”

4. SM says:

I hope you’re feeling well enough to ride in this morning. Have a nice time with the Bike and Brunch ladies and happy Mid-March to you too.

5. Courtney says:

Hope you get to feeling better! If the ladies who bike and brunch and drink are Under 21 friendly (I’m almost 20!) I would love to join in sometime. I am *hopefully!* getting a new bike this afternoon and need to ride to all the places in the world. and i live in chicago :)

6. GravelDoc says:

Sorry to hear you’ve been ill. A pleasant ride should be good medicine. In S.W. Missouri, Saturday, the weather was beautiful, sunny, 60’s with just a little breeze. Today, snow showers and the mid-30’s. Seems March in the Mid-west is always a tug of war between winter and spring. Glad I got in a ride Saturday morning.

7. Cameron says:

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

8. Maureen says:

Hope you feel better soon!

9. Kerry says: