Kerri Russell Rides a Bike!

Check out Kerri Russell casually riding a Gazelle in NYC.  I was so excited to see these photos on Pinterest!  I love seeing people in the public eye who bike to get around.  Her relaxed but chic style goes perfectly with bicycling around town.

Anyone know what panniers those are?  Very classy!

See also,

Rachel McAdams Rides a Bike!

Adele Rides a Bike!

Famke Janssen Rides a Bike!

Ellen Page Rides a Bike!

Tagged , , , , , ,

18 thoughts on “Kerri Russell Rides a Bike!

1. Felicity! Oh man, I have such a girl crush on her! Could she be any more adorable?

2. Celebrities embrace bottle dynamos and rod brakes – awesome!

• Dave says:

Yeah, the Toer Populair has the same setup as my Raleigh DL-1: Rod-activated Sturmey Archer drum brakes. I remember drooling over them at Clever Cycles years ago. Does seem a little odd that they used a bottle dynamo, though (just surprising, since it already has drum brakes).

3. Dave says:

I like that her bell in the first photo looks like a giant, silver macaron :)

4. Heather says:

I covet those rod brakes – and the bravery to ride without a helmet! Plus she is just so darn pretty. :)

5. meligrosa says:

celebrities, are just like us
    LOL

6. meligrosa says:

celebrities, are just like us
    LOL

7. Somebody please identify those panniers because I must have them!!

• Sharon says:

Good news, I think I found the panniers. They are made by FastRider. Bad news, they’re not in the 2013 brochure, so it looks like they don’t make them anymore. Too bad, they look great!

• Sharon says:

• Dennis Hindman says:

Dutch bike pannier manufacturers Basil and New Looxs also make some very stylish canvas type bags.

8. LC says:

Love the fact that she must really ride the bike, as you can see from the proper height of her saddle and the fact that her leg is stretched all the way when pedal is ‘down’… it took me a couple of years of regular cycling and familiarity with my bike and traffic to raise the saddle high enough to achieve same result. It means hopping on and off the saddle when coming to a still, rather than just balancing while tip-toeing, but it makes for really easy and comfortable peddaling.

Often you see photos of celebs ‘riding’ their bikes but by the position of their saddle height you can spot straight away if it’s a one off ride! ;-)

9. i’m watching Felicity 1st season episodes now. it is quite interesting to notice that she has a blue 90’s bike helmet in her room.
    Could it be a personal statement?

10. akmalhizam says:

Could it be a personal statement?

11. […] A Manhattan lawyer is being sued for violently jerking a cyclist off her bike. Not surprisingly, actress Kerri Russell looks pretty cute on a bike. DC cracks down on U-turning drivers after discovering they were involved in 11 of 14 […]