The Things She Carried

post office goodies

vino!

sunflowers and CSA

sunflowers and CSA

computer and PoCampo bag

Well, it’s no adorable chihuahua, but never say you can’t use a bicycle for schlepping! I did try to avoid blogger stereotypes by not posting pictures of my lunch tethered to the rear rack. What have you carried on your bike lately?

Tagged , , ,

11 thoughts on “The Things She Carried

1. jim says:

50 lbs of dogfood this evening and about 35 lbs of delicious fresh produce from a family farm this past Saturday. Hey, a guys gotta eat!

2. Lisa Curcio says:

Had wine delivered to the office two days running and brought both panniers with me in order to bring it home. Can’t drink it at work!

I use the bicycle for schlepping all the time!

3. Lisa Curcio says:

I use the bicycle for schlepping all the time!

4. Vicki @ bicyclesinnewcastle says:

I carried a whole lot of plants in my panniers yesterday and there is a photo of it on my twitter feed on the side of my blog. Taking the car was too inconvenient in the traffic and it was such a nice day.

5. Doug@MnBicycleCommuter says:

Well done Trisha!

I have an Xtracycle, so I carry just about everything on my bicycle. Today it was 25 pounds of fresh veggies from our CSA. I pick it up by bicycle every Thursday in the summer. I’ve also carried multiple bottles of wine and many boxes of Black Box wine like you have there…I usually get the Merlot though.

6. Doug@MnBicycleCommuter says:

Well done Trisha!

7. Catie Leary says:

Half dozen of donuts! It was a VERY important errand. ;)

8. My two favorites below – the first was a prize I picked up at a library convention, a “binky the space cat” stand up that didn’t quite fit in the bag. I also quite like picking up plants at the farmer’s market – I loved putting them in the front basket, but I don’t have one on my newer bike.

Ride home

First Haymarket Farmer's Market

9. My two favorites below – the first was a prize I picked up at a library convention, a “binky the space cat” stand up that didn’t quite fit in the bag. I also quite like picking up plants at the farmer’s market – I loved putting them in the front basket, but I don’t have one on my newer bike.

Ride home

First Haymarket Farmer's Market

10. Lacey says:

A fan at the beginning of summer!