A Happy Morning

Happy: A cup of freshly brewed coffee.

Happier: Biking to an early yoga class.

Happiest: Unexpectedly seeing my good friend Sara while leaving the yoga studio and biking to work together.

Here’s to becoming a morning person!

Tagged , , , , , , , ,

9 thoughts on “A Happy Morning

1. Nikki Overway says:

I just recently found your blog and am so happy to have done so. I’m moving to Chicago within the next year and was nervous when visiting this past week to see hardly any cyclists. But look here – 2 women with a good sense of style and responsibility while commuting. Cheers!

• LGRAB says:

Exciting! There are lots of cyclists in Chicago. Not as many in the Loop, but that will change next spring, once the bikeshare kiosks and protected lanes go in. I’d be happy to answer any questions you have about Chicago and feel free to email me when you’re in town! LGRAB@letsgorideabike.com.

2. Nikki Overway says:

3. Kate says:

can you tell me what kind of bikes both of you have? thx! I just started reading this blog.

• LGRAB says:

My bike pictured above with the yoga mat is a Rivendell Betty Foy. My friend Sara is pictured with her Pashley Poppy. I also have a WorkCycles Oma and a Velorbis Studine Balloon. Co-blogger Trisha has a Batavus, a vintage Peugot, an Abici, and some kind of folding bike. :)

Welcome!

4. donna says:

I just love the colour of her Pashley and I know I say that everytime her bike pops up here but so what :)
    I wish I could learn to drag myself out of bed early in the mornings to do a class or go running. Unfortunately I also have to attend to my 2 dogs before I leave for work but maybe I should aim to try at least once a week.

• LGRAB says:

I know – I’m in love with Sara’s Poppy!

I’ve been ignoring my cats in the morning, making my husband feed them. They’re a little mad at me, but they’ll get used to the new routine. :)

5. inspiredcyclist says:

Bet your whole day goes better…Nice!

6. [...] Biking home that evening, I spotted my friend Sara cross my path from afar.  When I got home I texted her, wondering for a moment whether I would be [...]