Bonjour mardi!

French braid.

French bike.

Maybe it was seeing Goodbye, First Love (aka Un Amour de Jeunesse) on Sunday night, but today I felt the urge to dust off poor, neglected Le Peug and take him to work today. When going back to this bike after a break, I’m always surprised by how nimble it is.

My camera is still hiding somewhere and taking Panda snaps with the iPhone in glaring sunlight is terribly awkward (mine’s a plain old 3G without a front-facing camera). So apologies for my quizzical expression. The crown braid is actually a terrific cycling hairstyle; watch for a tutorial soon. It’s easier than you might think! Until then, check out the trailer for Goodbye First Love. It’s the kind of movie that stays with you and gets better the more you think about it.

13 thoughts on “Bonjour mardi!

1. Ridonrides says:

love this do!  i’ve attempted this many times watching other people’s tutorials.  i haven’t been able to do it, but it looks cute AND helmet compatible.

2. Dottie says:

Tres chic!  Love it!

I’m looking forward to your crown braid tutorial, since you cannot always be with me to braid my hair.  :)

3. Dottie says:

Tres chic!  Love it!

4. Cameron says:

C’est vraiment Française!

5. Brandy says:

Definitely excited to see the braid tutorial!

6. Kara says:

You are a braiding wizard! I envy your crown braid.

7. I love your braid!  YES PLEASE post a tutorial!  The red shoes are very cute as well!

8. Trisha says:

Thanks all. We’ll have to see how good I am at filming myself doing my own hair…

9. Trisha says:

10. Mardi Gras Crown Flashing Pins…

[…] e your braid!  YES PLEASE post a tutorial!  The red shoes are very cute as wel […]…

11. Karen says:

Your braid looks beautiful!  Tres chic!  And what a practical hair solution for the bike.

12. Karen says: