May’s Critical Lass Ride

I missed the past couple of Critical Lass rides, so I was happy to catch up with the group for May’s ride.  Coolest bicycling group in Chicago, for sure, including a couple of baby-bicyclists.  We started in Roscoe Village and enjoyed a leisurely ride through Lakeview and Lincoln Park, ending at a Mexican restaurant for margaritas.

Many thanks to our fearless leader Ash, pictured first below.

We got rained on a little during the ride, but hail and lightening waited until we were safely at the restaurant and finished by the time we departed for our rides home.  The goddesses were on our side.

Join or keep up with Chicago’s Critical Lass Rides on Facebook.

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , ,

16 thoughts on “May’s Critical Lass Ride

1. pam hudson says:

Super cute bike meetup (and I have the Anthropologie dress!). . Ash Rocks!  Fun girls and bikes!!

2. Carolyn says:

That looks like so much fun!  I think that the little child loves it too!  So cute…

3. Carolyn says:

4. Trisha says:

Love it! Glad you guys avoided the worst weather; great turnout.

5. DAN says:

Wow Ash has the same bike that I have, but in step through.

• Ash L says:

You must tell me about it! I’ve had an impossible time digging up info on this franken-Raleigh. I’ve got a sticker on the seat tube that says Hild and is written in German, the SA hub is from ’84, it has a bizarre combination of plastic-y cheapo ’80s components and high quality city bike stuff (like two drum brakes and a bottle generator).

6. Lauren says:

Is Ash wearing a BICYCLE PRINT DRESS? Color me jealous!

7. Lauren says:

Is Ash wearing a BICYCLE PRINT DRESS? Color me jealous!

8. Andreea says:

Hello girls, the dress with bicycles is so lovely!  We have a new blog http://www.skirtbike.ro.
     Take a look :)

9. Andreea says:

Take a look :)

10. Lafs4 says:

You girls are in inspiration…looks like fun was had by all!!!

11. Trisha says:

Love it! Glad you guys avoided the worst weather; great turnout.