Bicycling Home

Today was another lovely bike ride home.  A little windy and chilly, but sunny and relaxing.  Refreshing.  I was grateful for the escape after a day at the office.

Nothing helps me unwind and appreciate my place in life like time on the bike.

Tagged , , , , , , , , ,

15 thoughts on “Bicycling Home

1. Kara says:

Once again your photos are gorgeous. Perfectly captures the feeling of a perfect ride home.

2. Lo says:

this bike is beyond beautiful!

3. Redeyedtreefr0g says:

I love the sunny picture of Coco with the sun-sparkles :D
    Also, how did you get a bunch of puffballs already? We suddenly have dandelions everywhere, and I never saw a puff at all. I like to pick them and blow the seeds. By the sawmill we have some puffs as big as softballs!

• Steve says:

You sum it up perfectly, Dot –
      Nothing helps me unwind and appreciate my place in life like time on the bike.

4. Redeyedtreefr0g says:

I love the sunny picture of Coco with the sun-sparkles :D

5. Inspiredcyclist says:

It’s all so pretty!  Though is SUPER windy here in NY today, and not so much fun, you captured the Chicago wind beautifully.

6. Myhyggelig says:

I totally had the same evening, only in Lycra and my road bike. I couldn’t wait to get out of the office and my on my bike! Om… Nice dandelion pic~ they look lovely. Seriously.

7. Lafs4 says:

Very pretty bike…love the white colour. I live on Lake Ontario and my commute looks similar to yours, save the big buildings. We were in Chi town last summer and biked that route…very nice…loved our 4 days.

8. Lafs4 says:

9. Steve says:

You sum it up perfectly, Dot –
    Nothing helps me unwind and appreciate my place in life like time on the bike.

10. Scott says:

It has been a long time since I left the office while the sun was still up, but I am loving the spring weather in Chicago!

11. Scott says: