Everyone in Nashville should have taken a bike ride today

20120124-170827.jpg

If we don’t show that we appreciate 55 degrees in January, they might take it away!

16 thoughts on “Everyone in Nashville should have taken a bike ride today

1. Will Vanlue says:

I’m so jealous of your weather!

2. Subcinco says:

Really nice day. Is it spring already?

3. Mamavee says:

totally! It was 54 in Boston. On my way home from the store I took off my jacket and just rode in a light wool sweater. NO gloves! It was fantastic. And I wasn’t going to bike today. I just couldn’t not bike- I was dying for the sound of wet roads beneath my tired ( melted snow) and sun above me.

4. Mamavee says:

5. Hey doesn’t the department of transportation know wire locks are insecure? ;-)

6. anniebikes says:

It’s so funny to see your post right after Dottie’s write up about the snow storm! Yes, get out there and ride. They way we’re having such erratic weather in VT this winter I may get to ride at least twice in every cold month. Weird.

• LGRAB says:

It has been such a mild winter here. Crazy to think we’d had something like three snowfalls by this time last year. This year I think we’ve had more like three days below 30, period.

• LGRAB says:

7. Kaye Miers says:

It was close to 60 in Little Rock…we took a ride too…

8. Kaye Miers says:

It was close to 60 in Little Rock…we took a ride too…

9. I’m jealous of the cute bike racks! We had beautiful weather in NJ too but I’ve been sick so no biking… Wah…

10. Ginger Snaps Lewis says:

11. nowhere says:

Great bike rack, though I would have gone with a Shure SM57 or 58.

In Vancouver it’s 45 degrees (Yes, I had to look up the conversion factor. I grew up with celsius)

12. Brian Glover says:

Frankly, I’d rather get consistent winter weather back, thanks.