Nashville’s November Bike Brunch

Our last Nashville bike brunch was on November 13. We decided to ride downtown and check out the new Fleet Street Pub. The day was sunny and warm, but the wind gusts (40+ mph!) kept the crowd small.

Kermit Allegra and I met Whitney on Belmont Boulevard. I had a while to wait, so I amused myself by taking a few photos. The wind was so strong I had to hold onto the bike at times to keep it from falling over!

Kermit Allegra coyly shows off her new basket

Still, we made it downtown, as this photo of Whitney can attest.

Whitney on Broadway

Tourists and traffic meant walking the bikes most of the way to Printer’s Alley.

Where we found the Fleet Street Pub . . .

and Lauren! New friend Sarah also joined us.

Conversations on crafting, cycling and thrifting had me so absorbed that I forgot to take a picture of my beer or delicious meal until it looked like this.

If you live in Nashville and would like to join our bike brunches and themed rides, send me an email! December plans are still up in the air, but I’m planning my long-discussed Rhinestone Cowboy Ride for January 14. :)

Tagged

8 thoughts on “Nashville’s November Bike Brunch

1. Sarah W. says:

It was fun to meet y’all!

2. Dottie says:

Cool, looks like a great group of ladies. I love to see your dedication to brunch, even with such high winds. :)

I am very excited for the rhinestone cowboy ride!

3. Lauren says:

battling the winds was worth it for the fish & chips :)

can’t wait for the rhinestone cowboy ride! yeehaw!

• LGRAB says:

Oh, it’s happening. :) January 14, mark your calendars!

Although we also need to plan an evening ride for December. Hookah happy hour!

~T

4. Inspiredcyclist.wordpress.com says:

As always it looks like fun! But I want to hear more about the Rhinestone Cowboy Ride!

5. Bjlkt2 says:

What basket is that and where did you get it? Its so pretty, and would look lovely on my Pink Baby! :)

• LGRAB says:

My mom found it for me at a thrift store. There’s no label on it anywhere, so I’m afraid I can’t tell you where you might find another one…

6. Bjlkt2 says: