Introducing LGRAB Podcasts!

Trisha and I have started a cycling-themed podcast series!  We’ll talk to creators of sites and bicycles we like, other bloggers, each other and more.

I encourage you to subscribe to the LGRAB Podcasts for free via iTunes to stay up-to-date on all future podcasts.  Simply click on the link, then “view in iTunes” and “Subscribe.”

Our first podcast is an interview with John Greenfield and Steven Vance, co-creators and writers of Chicago-based sustainable transportation blog Grid Chicago. Both have past insider experience working for the Chicago Department of Transportation and the Active Transportation Alliance, and their mission with Grid is to be a platform for critical analysis and thought on issues related to progressive and sustainable transportation.

{L: Steven Vance, R: John Greenfield.  Photos courtesy of Grid Chicago}

In the podcast I chat with Steve and John about writing Grid, how to make your voice heard by those in power, and the future of bicycling infrastructure in Chicago.  We had such a great conversation, I had to edit almost an hour and a half down to a more manageable 27 minutes.

You can listen to the interview below or visit our iTunes page to download the podcast.

Visit Grid Chicago
Visit our iTunes page

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , ,

10 thoughts on “Introducing LGRAB Podcasts!

1. Kara says:

How awesome! Can’t wait to listen. Such a fun idea.

2. John Greenfield says:

Thanks for interviewing us Dottie! It was great chatting with you and you did a great job of editing this.
    In case any LGRAB readers haven’t seen it yet, this summer I did an interview with Dottie about the blog and her other activities to promote cycling in Chicago: http://gridchicago.com/2011/going-dutch-a-conversation-with-lgrabs-dottie-brackett/

3. Vanessa says:

so cool!!!!

4. Sue says:

This is great idea! I will definitely listen and check it out.

5. johbee says:

Is there any other way to get the podcast, like through an rss feed? I don’t use iTunes but have followed your blog for a while and would like to check out your podcast!

6. upnorthdoug says:

Very cool, I think this is a great idea. My wife does a popular knitting podcast and really loves it. Anyway, I already have your first podcast loaded on my iPod and I’m looking forward to listening to it this weekend.

7. Sara Armstrong says:

Very cool. Am looking forward to listening (to many!). Cheers.

8. Monica Maree says:

omgomgomgomg podcasts! I love it! Am wondering which knitting podcasts upnorthdoug’s wife does… *hint hint* you can’t tease us like that and not tell :) Looking forward to downloading this to listen on my commute to work tomorrow (on Rosie the Wonder Bike, of course) Thank you!