Jack White at Nashville Bike Brunch

OK, so I’ve taken advantage of the headline writer’s prerogative to get your attention. To clarify: Jack White did not attend our brunch, but he was totally at the same restaurant. So clearly, if you want to see a celebrity, you have to hang with us. :)

Christina and Kim

Vintage buds

Lauren & me

Whitney and Christina

Sweet rides

You can see pictures from our first Bike Brunch on July 10 here. Nashville brunches are always on the second Sunday of the month. Our next one is on September 11—check out the calendar here. Cyclists of all types welcome.

Tagged , , , , , , ,

7 thoughts on “Jack White at Nashville Bike Brunch

1. Dottie says:

That headline certainly got my attention! Although I assume you would have told me by now if Jack White showed up.

Looks like such a cool group. Lauren makes me want to dye my hair bright red – how lovely/awesome. Wish I could be there! Definitely during my next visit to Nashville. :)

• Trisha says:

Who knows, a celeb might want to join in one day! We have our share in Nashville. And yes, next time you are here you are required to attend a bike gathering. :) At least one!

• Lauren Taylor says:

do it! being a redhead is so much fun :)

• LGRAB says:

I actually went through that phase 5 years ago while in law school. More of a deep red, though. Then for a bit I had almost black hair. But since then I’ve gone back to my natural color, too cheap and lazy to keep up with it. :)

2. Michael says:

I was floored by the headline, and scrambled expecting to see a picture of Jack. I’m a fan, to put it mildly.

Given the chance, you should recruit Jack to the cyclist cause. I believe analog simplicity of the bicycle would appeal to his sensibilities. That, and I totally want a picture of Jack White riding an all black dutch bike. Or a penny farthing.

3. maureen says:

As always, it looks like a lot of fun and laughs. Besides a delicious brunch, I bet bicycling adds to everyone’s good moods!

4. RobW says:

With such wonderful ladies there, how could the celebrities dare stay away?