Meet LGRAB in NYC

Save the date: Dottie and I will be at Adeline Adeline in NYC for a happy hour on Thursday, August 4. Come test ride bikes and raise a glass to city cycling with us starting around 6 p.m. Free wine, food and cycling cheer = fun times.

23 thoughts on “Meet LGRAB in NYC

1. Aw, I’m coming to meet y’all!

2. Misssarahchan says:

I’ll be there in spirit! Please go shopping at TopShop in honour of our blog friendship.

S

3. Sounds like fun! I wish Buffalo (where I live) had cool events like this, but it’s not a big cycling region.

4. maureen says:

Hoping to make it, but this Thurs is a little tough. Are you staying for Summer Streets?

• Anonymous says:

We’ll be in town all weekend, but had planned to be in Brooklyn on Saturday. Is it Park Ave. that will be closed this week?

5. Amber and Paula says:

Fun! I hope to do that sometime in the near future. Have a great time.

6. Carol B. says:

I am going to be there since this blog inspired me to start biking to work. Looking forward to meeting you both!

7. neighbourtease says:

I will be there!

8. Shaina says:

I would love to be there! Both this blo and Adeline Adeline mean so much to me. This blog helped inspire me make a decision about a transport bike; a Workcycles Oma, which I bought from the lovely people at Adeline Adeline!

9. dhin says:

oh- We’re going to be there on Saturday.. I just wish I could get there to see you in Nyc. I’m excited to hear about it, You guys will definitely have lots of fun! :) from MA. J.

10. Mandi W says:

Aah, I can finally make a bike event after work for once. It’ll be cool to finally meet y’all.

11. Sigrid says:

boo hoo, too bad you couldn’t wait a week ~ I will be there next week (but all work, no play :*( ). Hope you are having a grand time!

12. Any up coming events? I’m a new biker! Just got my bike! =)

13. Galvatron1 says:

Any up coming events? I’m a new biker! Just got my bike! =)

14. neighbourtease says:

I will be there!

15. Dottie B. says:

Yay, I’m excited to finally meet you!

16. neighbourtease says:

likewise!! I can’t believe that you guys will actually be in town on a night that I can go out (3 yr old) and happened to already be meeting friends for dinner in Tribeca. Yay!

17. Sigrid says: