Oma Back in Action

I am happy to announce that Oma is back in action.  After leaving her in the garage with studded tires for 2.5 months while running around with my other bikes, I finally did the honorable thing and spruced her up for summer. Now I’ve been riding her all week.  Many thanks to the fine fellows at Dutch Bike Chicago who did all the work for me.  :)

Speaking of Dutch Bike, they moved to a new location this week, from Lincoln Park to Wicker Park at 2010 W Pierce. If you’re in the neighborhood, stop by and say hello.

9 thoughts on “Oma Back in Action

1. Amesja says:

Thanks for the heads up on Dutch Bike moving. I was just at the 651 W Armitage Ave location on Saturday and had no clue they were moving! Their website doesn’t mention the new location yet -I’d have been very confused had I went there and they were gone.

2. ash says:

But more importantly, when is the grand opening party?

3. Maureen says:

You and Oma both look so happy to be reunited at last!

4. Eco Mama says:

I LOVE Oma. I want one. Bad. Great picture, that shiny black against the brick is wonderful (and you look lovely as always).
    xo
    Eco Mama

5. Miss Sarah says:

Hi, Oma!

Miss you.

S*

6. Jason R. says:

Oh thank goodness Dottie! Your fellow Azor/WC Oma owners we’re beginning to wonder about familial neglect!

7. Sue says:

Great to see the Oma out and about. Your Oma has a special place in my heart, cause she inspired me to check out European transportation bicycles when I came across your video.

8. It’s nice to take a break from a favored bike every now and then. I didn’t ride my Dutch bike all winter and when I hopped on it this spring it reminded me how great a bike it is.

9. … [Trackback]…

[...] Informations on that Topic: letsgorideabike.com/blog/2011/05/oma-back-in-action/ [...]…