Me and my shadow

Work, life and a few side projects have kept me from the blog so far this month—but they haven’t kept me off my bike. I am loving these late spring evening commutes. Even if this picture was taken a week ago and it’s now far too warm to wear a jacket of any sort, much less corduroy!

This morning I’m riding into the Village to get a new pair of glasses. (After 6+ years, it’s about time.) Anyone taking advantage of the pretty weather to bike this weekend?

Tagged , , ,

13 thoughts on “Me and my shadow

1. Doug says:

Nice to hear from you Trisha. Glad you’re enjoying the spring weather. Check out my post from today to see OUR Spring weather along Lake Superior. It’s a bit different than what you’re having. Enjoy your weekend!

2. Michael says:

When the shadows are long, my favorite times of the day.

3. Steve A says:

This is the season when some days are like summer, and a few are still like winter….

4. Thom says:

Trish – How do you like the new glasses?
    Are they wine, champagne, martini, water or eye variety – ha!

5. Karen says:

I’m taking advantage of the good weather to finally complete a bike rack review for Commute by Bike. It’s so spring-like but I know we could still get another foot of snow before the end of May! Hard to believe last Saturday I was shoveling that much snow from my driveway and back patio.

6. TomG says:

It’s a typical mid-plains spring…warm one day, cold the next. Hasn’t kept me from enjoying the absence of snow and the bike mileage is reflecting that. :)

7. Dottie says:

Hello, Trisha’s shadow!

The weather on Friday and Saturday was thunderstorms and today’s weather is in the 30’s/40’s. Hopefully all these showers will bring some flowers once the temperature rises.

8. Emma says:

The weather in the UK has been wonderful this week, I actually wore shorts on my bikeride the other evening. There is a downside to this fab weather; the slightest whiff of sunshine = bare midriffs and beer bellies :(

9. Sue says:

Glad to hear that you’re biking even though you’re not blogging as much, but that’s ok… I can certainly relate to life and other priorities getting in the way :).

10. Thom says:

Trish – Are you OK? Were there any tornados in
    N-ville? Could make for some very exciting biking!
    Take care of yourself – watch those mirrors.