Happy first day of Spring!

Kind of amazing how, in the course of a month, we’ve gone from this:

February 22

to this:

March 21

Here’s to a season of great rides!

Tagged , , , , , ,

15 thoughts on “Happy first day of Spring!

1. Simply Bike says:

Wow, amazing transformation. That second shot is beautiful! I wish our trees looked like that, but I’m also just happy to not have snow. Can’t wait until things are in full bloom here as well. Enjoy it!

2. Steve A says:

Actually, the snow in the first photo is quite nice as well. Thank goodness for different seasons!

3. ridon says:

i’m going to miss my coats! wish our trees in chicago looked like that, too.

4. JTuttle says:

Ooh how pretty!

5. adventure! says:

The cherry trees are in bloom here in Portland as well. Beautiful!

6. Maria B. says:

The cherry blossoms are so gorgeous – thank you for sharing!!!

7. Louise says:

Everyone is coming up to Spring overseas and here we’re just getting round to winter! I can’t wait till we get cherry blossoms here, they’re so beautiful.

8. Maureen says:

Beautiful cherry blossoms! This weekend in NY it was spring all the way – blue skies, sunlight, and then yesterday – the first full day of spring we had rain, then huge snow flakes. The MORAL I guess, is try to enjoy the moments when they arrive!

• Trisha says:

I heard about that weird weather in NYC — I work with a lot of companies based there. Have a feeling you’ll be having more enjoyable moments soon though!

9. Dottie says:

I’m a fan of the snow picture myself – beautiful! You’re like a snow angel. :)

Jealous by how quickly you get fully bloomed flowering trees. So far not one bud poking its head in Chicago.

10. Will says:

Congratulations on the spring weather! I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that it will hold out at least until I get to visit Nashville in April.