Happy first day of Spring!

Kind of amazing how, in the course of a month, we’ve gone from this:

February 22

to this:

March 21

Here’s to a season of great rides!

Tagged , , , , , ,

15 thoughts on “Happy first day of Spring!

1. Simply Bike says:

Wow, amazing transformation. That second shot is beautiful! I wish our trees looked like that, but I’m also just happy to not have snow. Can’t wait until things are in full bloom here as well. Enjoy it!

S.

2. Steve A says:

Actually, the snow in the first photo is quite nice as well. Thank goodness for different seasons!

3. ridon says:

i’m going to miss my coats! wish our trees in chicago looked like that, too.

4. JTuttle says:

Ooh how pretty!

5. adventure! says:

The cherry trees are in bloom here in Portland as well. Beautiful!

6. Maria B. says:

The cherry blossoms are so gorgeous – thank you for sharing!!!

7. Louise says:

Everyone is coming up to Spring overseas and here we’re just getting round to winter! I can’t wait till we get cherry blossoms here, they’re so beautiful.

8. Maureen says:

Beautiful cherry blossoms! This weekend in NY it was spring all the way – blue skies, sunlight, and then yesterday – the first full day of spring we had rain, then huge snow flakes. The MORAL I guess, is try to enjoy the moments when they arrive!

• Trisha says:

I heard about that weird weather in NYC — I work with a lot of companies based there. Have a feeling you’ll be having more enjoyable moments soon though!

9. Dottie says:

I’m a fan of the snow picture myself – beautiful! You’re like a snow angel. :)

Jealous by how quickly you get fully bloomed flowering trees. So far not one bud poking its head in Chicago.

10. Will says:

Congratulations on the spring weather! I’m going to keep my fingers crossed that it will hold out at least until I get to visit Nashville in April.