Cycling in 2011

Here’s a little bit of proof that yes, I’ve actually been doing it.

The reason for the lack of posts is not a lack of cycling adventures, but a lack of computer! My beloved hackintosh is having issues, and my reinstall of OSX resulted in the dreaded kernel panic. I have some theories and hope to get it up and running soon, but any Dell Mini hack experts out there should feel free to weigh in with suggestions. Enhancing my computer tech skills is all well and good, but I miss the internet!

11 thoughts on “Cycling in 2011

1. philippe says:

I don’t understand what you’re saying, but I find funny that you have half a coconut on your head.

2. Frits B says:

@philippe – Having a real Mac, I didn’t understand this problem either, but see here and shudder:

I concur about the coconut.

3. I was trying to understand the picture, but now I get it – it’s your mirror! (right?)

Sorry about the computer troubles : (

4. Jami says:

I also have a Dell Mini 9 Hack that is also experiencing troubles. I know that mine are my own fault (since I was trying to solve a problem with the airport), but it still sucks. I posted a craigslist gig ad and have gotten quite a few responses. If my problem gets solved, then I’ll let you know!

5. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Walk/Bike Nashville. Walk/Bike Nashville said: RT @letsgorideabike: New post: Cycling in 2011 http://bit.ly/fJITr6 [...]

6. Kara says:

Hopefully the computer issues can be cleared up soon! Because we miss you!

7. Scott says:

Get a new mac!

8. Dottie says:

I think the boys are confused. That’s obviously a fabulously glamourous black Bern helmet.

I’m sending good vibes to Baby Hackintosh to get well soon.

9. Luke Wilson says:

Are you sure you are starting with cpus=1 flag, alot of times it is just something simple like that.Good Luck

10. red bike says:

omg! you are almost a real life peko-chan doll in the foto.