Small Group, Big Time at the Nashville Tweed Ride

Last week’s Tweed Ride had a small turnout, but it was a great time.  We even had a pace car: My friend Erin’s scooter. I even had some help with photography (thanks TK!). We stopped at two pubs, then had dinner at Bella Napoli and a final drink back near our starting point on the patio at Jackson’s.

Steph & Tony

Whitney

Erin

And . . . we're off! (photo by Tony)

The weather was so beautiful that it was almost too hot for tweed.

At our first stop, Red Door Midtown

second stop: Flying Saucer

Erin & Tony after the Flying Saucer

Jessica at Bella Napoli, final stop (photo by Tony)

The group (photo by Tony)

Best of all, we came up with a great idea for our next Nashville theme ride: Rhinestone Cowboy Ride. Something tells me we’ll stand out a little more than  we did this time around . . .

Tagged , , , ,

9 thoughts on “Small Group, Big Time at the Nashville Tweed Ride

1. Cameron says:

Taking wedding photographs in Chattanooga last Saturday put me within tantalizing reach of Nashville, but without a bicycle and facing a four to five hour return drive to Atlanta, I had to pass. It looks like fun, though, and Rhinestone Cowboy may be just the theme to swell the ranks next time.

2. Dottie says:

What a good-looking group! I sooooo wish I could have been there! My Nashville friends, pubs, bikes, tweed – it’s almost too much to imagine. I’ll be there for the Rhinestone Cowboy ride. I think I can use my London hairpiece as part of a Dolly look… :)

3. Trisha – Your tweed outfit and new hair style go together very nicely!

4. Everyone looks very smart and stylish. Looks like a wonderfully time with friends. I’m sure you made the ride look every bit as fun as I’m sure it was.

5. SM says:

Tweed, wheels, beverages and a good feed. Now that’s what I call a good time. You all look great and it looks like you had nice weather too!

6. Dweendaddy says:

Webwere bummed to miss our first group ride since being in town. I can’t wait for the cowboy ride! My boys and I will try to make it in our box bike and I will work to convince my wife to get her boots on for it! There are a lot more cowboy shirts and boots in our closets than tweed suits, anyway!

7. Neighbourtease says:

Trisha, I love your 80s new wave version of Tweed :). You look great!

8. Simply Bike says:

Looks great, Trisha! Way to make a tweed ride happen and the Cowboy Rhinestone idea is awesome :) I hope to see that one coming up soon! S.

9. … [Trackback]…

[…] Read More: letsgorideabike.com/blog/2010/11/small-group-big-time-at-the-nashville-tweed-ride/ […]…