Bike Fancy Showcases Chicago Cycle Chic

Attention everyone: you must check out the new blog Bike Fancy. Pro photographer Martha Williams is documenting stylish cyclists in Chicago and sharing them with the world, including a selection of her own cycle chic looks.

Martha photographs Emily

A resource showcasing Chicago Cycle Chic has been a missing link in our bike community and I’m super excited that Bike Fancy is here to pick up this slack. I look forward to watching the gallery grow!

Tagged , , , , , , ,

8 thoughts on “Bike Fancy Showcases Chicago Cycle Chic

1. Martha says:

Thanks Dottie! You are quite a photographer yourself. Have fun on the cocktail ride!

2. Linda says:

It’s like Urban Weeds meets the bike. So wonderful! I love it and will be revisiting it often. Thanks for spreading the word!

3. E A says:

Love the photos at Bike Fancy! :-)

We have so many amazing chic riders in Chicago.

4. Simply Bike says:

I agree with Linda – it is like Urban Weeds (one of my favorite street style blogs) but with even more bikes! I’m already hooked.

5. cycler says:

Wow,
    What I really love about these pictures are that everyone looks both gorgeous, and completely like a normal person.
    Not airburshed, not made up, but really looking great.
    That’s a real tribute to a good portait photographer.

6. maureen says:

Looking forward to checking it out Dottie! TFS!

7. Elisa M says:

This photo made me smile. Chic woman taking photo of chic woman taking photo of chic woman.

8. [...] or on their bicycles. The blog has already been picked up everywhere from the HuffingtonPost to Letsgorideabike.com, so I don’t mind giving some TOC blog space to show you what Bike Fancy is all about. One [...]