Bon voyage

♦ Café et tartine à la fraise ♦

And . . . we’re off! To the land of wine and cheese, bikes and monuments and maybe, if we’re lucky, a Mulhousien flashmob (ah, the things you find on Flickr).

FlashDance Kuduro, place de la Réunion à Mulhouse (04 septembre 2010)

But the blog will not be dead: along with a few of our own posts, we’ve lined up contributions from some of our favorite bloggers to amuse and entertain you. And you can always follow along with our adventures on twitter. À bientôt, mes amis!

13 thoughts on “Bon voyage

1. Dottie says:

Yes, dear friends, come visit LGRAB daily! We have many fabulous guest bloggers lined up and you won’t want to miss anyone. A bike blogger flashmob, if you will. :)

2. anna says:

Have fun! France is a lovely country, can’t wait to go back (I hope I have more opportunities soon).

3. Simply Bike says:

Bon Voyage!! Have a wonderful time and eat lots of pain chocolat!

4. OH MY GOSH! I’m so jealous that you’re going to France. Take me with you!

But seriously, have a great time and be safe!

5. maureen says:

WOW – that’s terrific! Have fun!

6. philippe says:

Hé ! Where will you be in France ?

7. beany says:

I’m jealous yet, excited for you both. Hope you both have a fantastic time in France!

8. Have a lovely trip, Ladies!

9. Jeanette says:

Have a wonderful trip! We’ll miss you but look forward to your reports when you are back (as I cannot imagine a vacation you might take that did not involve any time in the saddle…)

I love guest bloggers and look forward to reading what you have in store!

10. Laurence says:

Trisha, on vous attend avec impatience ! A dimanche pour un bon repas. bises

11. scott t says:

grey poupon?

12. sara says:

With the start of the school year, I have been away from reading blogs. Have an amazing, amazing time, Dottie & Trisha! Cannot wait to hear of your biking and eating adventures abroad.