LGRAB Summer Games Round III and Grand Prize Winners

The moment is here! Dottie and I wanted to find a way to draw for the prizes together, so we gave Wetoku a spin. The sound leaves something to be desired, but it was fun to be on screen together. Watch the video, or just click through the jump to see the list of winners if you can’t stand the suspense. :)

Round III Winners:

Kaitlyn of Thoughts of Mint GreenBanjo Brothers commuter backpack

Karen V. – Crane Bell from Rivendell

Liz Y. – Queen Bee Panniers

Linda N. – Soma Deco Rack

Amanda of My 2010 is Here – Brooks B68S saddle from Renaissance Bikes

First Runner-Up: S. of Academichic and Simply Bike, who won a prize package of a Sophia Jacket from Harlot Clothing Company, Kid Shopper Panniers from Dutch Bike Co, and a Bern Helmet from Copenhagen Cyclery.

Winner of the Batavus BuB: Evie of Now for Then

A million thanks to our prize sponsors, especially Fourth Floor Distribution for the beautiful Batavus!

Didn’t take home a prize this time? ¬†Start training for the LGRAB Winter Games! ¬†:)

Tagged , , , , , , , , , , ,

12 thoughts on “LGRAB Summer Games Round III and Grand Prize Winners

1. Simply Bike says:

Whoa whoa whoa! I can’t believe I won something!! I am so excited about my new jacket, thank you both (and your sponsors) so much!! And congrats to the other winners!

And, again, THANKS for organizing this, I loved the Summer Games! S.

2. Evie says:

I am absolutely speechless. Stunned. Never in a million years…I can’t even begin to express my gratitude to Dottie, Trisha, and Fourth Floor Distribution. I’m floored. And conratulations to the other winners, as well as all the participants! The Summer Games have been a wonderful experience.

3. Awesome! This was a great project you ladies organised. Congratulations to all the winners!

4. Miss Sarah says:

Congrats, Evie!

5. sara says:

Yay, Evie. You are going to LOVe all those new DC bike lanes on your spankin’ new awesome bike. Cheers!

6. Beany says:

Congratulations to all the winners! I’m so excited for you all :)

7. Carolyn I. says:

Congratulations to all the winners of this round and the Grand Prize winner. And thanks to Trisha and Dottie for their hard work in getting sponsors, organizing, and running these games.