Bike Events Are All Around

It’s the first official weekend of summer, and two events in the Southeast can help cyclists kick it off right.

First up, Nashville peeps can check out Russ & Laura (of the Path Less Pedaled) at the Nashville Bicycle Lounge at 5 pm on Saturday, June 26. I had the pleasure of meeting them yesterday, and you definitely want to hear about their trip across the country by bike.

My beautiful cousin Jodie is getting married this weekend in Birmingham, so I won’t be at the Bicycle Lounge–but if I have a second between rehearsals, showers and family time I will definitely be showing up at the Bici Coop Garden Party put together by our friends at Bike Skirt.

Are summer bike events popping up in your area?

(This post brought to you courtesy of the free wireless at  12South Taproom — go USA!)

11 thoughts on “Bike Events Are All Around

1. E A says:

Hello to Russ and Laura! I’ve been following their cross-country travels… and hoping they pass through Chicago. ;-)

2. Anna says:

Woohoo! Hope to see you at the Garden Party Trisha!

3. Dave says:

Bike events abound in Portland any time of year, but especially right now (Pedalpalooza):

4. Beany says:

So excited you got to meet Russ and Laura. I’ve been following their travels as well and find them endlessly inspiring.

5. Elisa M says:

I do hope to see you. should be a fun time!

6. Carissa says:

SO glad you were able to meet up with Russ & Laura!

7. Dottie says:

ATTENTION CHICAGOANS: The Tour de Fat is hitting town this Saturday. You should really, really, really go – check out the amazing time I had last year.