Happy Mother’s Day

Hope all of you mothers and other maternal figures had a lovely day today. Anyone go on a ride with their mom?

my mom on her trike, 1962

My mom on her trike, 1962

10 thoughts on “Happy Mother’s Day

1. Hum… Makes me think I forgot to celebrate the Happy Mother’s Day… How nasty boy I am!…

2. Pam says:

I rode with my 2 daughters to the McGill Rose Garden here in Charlotte then stopped for pizza for lunch. It was about 7 miles roundtrip. It was the first Mother’s Day since my youngest is 8 and can keep up pretty well now. I think I’ll make it a tradition.

3. Amanda says:

I went on a long bike ride on the Saturday before Mother’s day and saw a mother-daughter tandem pair pass us along the way. I thought that they were way cool! They looked like they were out for a long ride.

4. meligrosa says:

beautiful image – thanks for sharing!
    mom rock! <3333

5. My mom and I took a ride in a pedicab on the Embarcadero. Took some pics/video to post on my blog! Hope you enjoyed the day!

6. What a cute photo! I see both a crib and tricycles. I guess that means she’s been cycling since she was in the crib? : )

7. eva says:

I love this picture!
    I took a ride with my mom yesterday to Long Beach to watch some bike racing. Perfect bike weather & a good time spent bonding in the bike lane.

8. Dottie says:

Awesome picture! Your whole family rocked the white blond look in childhood :)

9. Sue says:

2 of my ‘kiddies’ came riding with me – total heaven!! – and we did a magical journey from Newtown to Bondi Beach

10. Superbk says:

My mom, Dad, and I went biking along a portion of the Capitol trail in VA. IT was great going out, coming back in the 50 mph winds was not so great! Entertaining though. ;)