Friday Funny: The Bicycle Repairman

In a bid to make you forgive my appalling lack of posts this week, please enjoy this video from the always excellent Monty Python. Bicycle repairmen truly are my heroes. Especially the ones talented enough to change a bike from blue to red with the twist of a wrench!

Hope everyone has a terrific weekend!

Tagged , , ,

14 thoughts on “Friday Funny: The Bicycle Repairman

1. e says:

This makes me happy, and very thankful for my bicycle repairman.

2. Mike says:

That made me happy. Best post on any blog today. Thank you!

3. Angela says:

I knew you were my favorite blog for a reason. :) I love Monty Python, and this sketch is one of my favorites!

4. Audra says:

I thought I had seen them all, but this is a new one for me! Love it – thanks for posting!

5. anna says:

Love that one, and also the “Four Yorkshiremen” :).

6. Sigrid says:

that was a great start to a Saturday morning. thanks for the laugh!

(and glad the comments are working. i thought it was me or g**gle chr*me).

7. Dottie says:

Bend! Inflate! Alter Saddle!

Monty Python never lets us down. I agree with Sigrid – a great way to start a Saturday morning. Maybe I should start every morning with a MP skit.

8. Is this the ONE Monty Python clip I’ve never seen?? Oh, happy day. So hillarious. I love the American accents. Yes, that really is how we seem I’m afraid on the other side of the pond. Thanks for posting.

9. Fabulous! I love Monty Python.

10. bongobike says:

I have seen this video many times and had never noticed the “repaired” bike was a different color! You’ve got a good eye, Dottie.

11. Emma J says:

Oh, this is funny! Too bad Bicycle Repairman doesn’t make appearances in the rain. We would have appreciated him this weekend!

12. nowhere says:

I wish MY bicycle had been menaced by international communism! It would have made the week more interesting.

13. Dottie says:

@Bongobike – Wish I could take the credit, but it’s all Trisha’s work.