Guitar Bike: Week 5

I missed a couple of weeks of guitar bike photos.  That’s what happens when I’m in a rush. I managed to record today’s departure for class.

My fingers are calloused, I have no natural talent and G is really hard. I’m still having fun, though, and cycling with a guitar on my back is starting to feel commonplace  :)

Tagged , ,

13 thoughts on “Guitar Bike: Week 5

1. Dave says:

Just wait until you get to bar chords :) F is a bastard :)

Cheers!

2. Miss Sarah says:

I like A minor. It’s my favourite on guitar and favourite key to play in on the piano:)

Em is a close 2nd.

3. Looks like you’re a pro at this now : )

4. darren says:

you make everything look fun!!

5. i love the pictures of you with guitar!! you are eternally the example i site to my boyfriend whenever he questions how much i lug with me when i ride or what my footwear is or when i ride in the middle of the road rather than in the slush.

6. Catherine says:

Oh, jealous! That’s totally the “not in grad school anymore” plan–guitar lessons :) If, of course, it ever stops snowing and I can get more than 10 blocks from home in order to procure lessons, which it’s starting to look like it actually might not.

So I guess we’ll just have to wait and see.

7. Step-Through says:

I have a picture of a guy in Amsterdam, riding a bicycle with what appears to be a cello on his back. I’ll post it soon!

8. sara says:

What a fun snaps! Thanks to one of my twins taking guitar for the past two years, we have a ton of bike & guitar snaps (violin on a bike as well– the other guy). Sam’s just switched from guitar to cello now though. CAN’T wait to get some cello on bike snaps now!

9. sara says:

@Step-Through
    Hey, look at this, posted on Xtracycle’s Facebook page:

I love, love, love that this kid has her own snapdeck to carry her cello.

10. Dottie says:

@What Would a Nerd Wear – Aw, thanks! And you are an inspiration when I’m staring into my closet, thinking I have nothing to wear :)

11. Dottie says:

@sara – Awesome picture. What a cool girl.

12. Dottie says:

@Catherine – Yes, I know how you feel. This is part of my “not killing myself for a law firm anymore” plan.

13. Dottie says:

@sara – I’ll bet the bakfiets comes in handy for all the kids’ instruments!