All Is Calm . . . for the Next Few Days!

Merry Christmas everyone! I’m in Alabama with the fam, dressing our cats in silly costumes and making a few modifications to Le Peug with my dad. As Dottie mentioned, it might be a slow week on LGRAB but we have some big things coming in the New Year — including a top secret project to commemorate our first anniversary — so stay tuned.

Wishing you all the very best for the holidays and a wonderful 2010!

Bedecked Batavus

Tagged ,

12 thoughts on “All Is Calm . . . for the Next Few Days!

1. Top secret project? You really do know how to tease!
    That is a really nice holiday bike bouquet you’ve got there.

Happy Holidays!

2. Anne Hawley says:

Merry Christmas! Lovely adornment on your bike!

3. Braxton says:

Wow. One year hasn’t even passed and look at your’s and Dottie’s following!

4. Kristi says:

Oh my goodness! I was just with you and heard nothing about this top secret project. Hmmm.. probably a good thing; I would have badgered you for hints!

5. sara says:

I’ve been off the computer for a few days, full of sledding & ice skating with my fellas. But looking forward hearing about the secret project when it is unveiled. HAPPY, HAPPY to Dottie and you. I’ve enjoyed (virtually) spending some of 2009 with you.

6. David says:

It’s only been a year? Your blog is so popular!
    It’s all those beautiful pictures you take.

Merry Christmas. And your secret project has me hanging on every thread!

7. Cyclin Missy says:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, Dottie and Trisha!

8. David says:

You take the greatest pics! What do you use for a camera?

• Trisha says:

Thanks! This one’s better than usual for me and my Fuji FinePix. :) Dottie just got a new NIkon DSLR that she used for the snow pics in the post before this one.

9. academichic says:

Happy New Year, Trisha!! Hope you have a wonderful year ahead and can’t wait to see the big things coming on the blog! S.