Something Wicked this Way Comes

I couldn’t resist using one of my favorite titles ever, even though what’s coming to Nashville today is not a freaky carnival headed by a mysterious man who might be the incarnation of evil. (If it were, I don’t think I’d be tracking it nearly this avidly.) No, what’s coming today is wicked only in the awesome sense. Can’t wait to show you!

Picture 2

Tagged , ,

17 thoughts on “Something Wicked this Way Comes

1. dukiebiddle says:

Does it have wheels? Is it imported? Is it bigger than a breadbox?

2. ChipSeal says:

Can any good thing come from Edison New Jersey?

That reminds me of an off topic joke; New York has thousands of lawyers, and few if any oil refineries or chemical plants. New Jersey has the opposite- many chemical plants and few lawyers. Why is that?

It is because New Jersey had the first pick!

3. Trisha says:

Actually, it came out of CT — my netbook screen was just too small to show the entire trip.

@dukie, def bigger than a breadbox, and yes, it has wheels. Of course. :) There might be a lightbulb on it, but no phonograph.

4. Ted says:

That is also one of my favorite titles and I’m always looking for opportunities to use it. (My other favorite phrase is “This way be monsters.” for what it’s worth)

5. Seth Vidal says:

I think my favorite line from that book is:

” And if it’s around October twentieth and everything smoky-smelling and the sky orange and ash gray at twilight, it seems Halloween will never come in a fall of broomsticks and a soft flap of bedsheets around corners.”

6. Mamavee says:

Now I can’t wait for it to arrive!!!!

7. That’s just not nice to tease like that!
    With wheels, out of Connecticut?
    What can it be??

8. E A says:

do we win a prize if we guess correctly? ;-)

9. Brian says:

Just going to guess that it’s a Trek Madone…with some new clipless pedals, shoes, and of course a jersey and lycra shorts. I challenge you all to prove me wrong

10. Mr. Dottie says:

I know what it is!

11. If I had a bike like that I’d be putting my name down for the Tour de France as well, no matter how much suffering it entails!