A Blogger’s Life: Behind the Scenes

Happy Saturday! While we prepare for our ride, enjoy this snapshot of a blogger hard at work, muses alongside. A soundtrack of purrs can be very inspiring.

dottieblog

Tagged , ,

13 thoughts on “A Blogger’s Life: Behind the Scenes

1. WordSprite says:

Oh, super cute! Kitties help me blog, too!
    Of course I always had the idea that kitties would also ride in a handlebar-mounted bike basket too, but…that is not their idea at all. :)

2. kim says:

hey there,
    can’t wait to hear about last evening’s ride…was so sorry i didn’t get to join you. a friend said she saw the group ride by my house. i was still at work. :-( later, i did get to go out for a ride and my guy joined me. we ended up having dinner on the patio at Rumours and we saw all the bikes parked at Mirror. i’m sure everyone had a grand time!

PS: my three kitty muses are sleeping beside me as i write this!

3. meligrosa says:

haaa!! super-cute overloadness ♥!1
    This seems quite familiar to me, I think bloggin without my velcro around would be weird. Plus, this with certaninty assures our unwritten code of girls, bike blogs and cats. /xo.meli

4. miss sarah says:

I said to Don, “Look, this is my blog friend in Chicago!” and he said, “She’s a mac user!”

Obviously we are now both more fans of yours than ever.

5. Ghost Rider says:

Ha ha…I’ve been thinking about running a similar photo on our site, too. A “where the magic happens” – type of photo — messy desk, view of the backyard, bike parts laying all over the place and an enormous black cat on my lap. No Mac, though.

• E A says:

I’d love to see that! We should all post such a pic… exclusive “get to know the bloggers”. ;-) My cat would be ON the keyboard, though.

6. Allison says:

So, tell me about the new kitty!!!

7. welcome home says:

such a great photo… This shot could be me in my home in London right now.