Cake Would Never Run Red Lights…

…and that is why I love cake. No, not the band! This isn’t the ’90’s. Here is Betty dutifully carrying Pho’s Thai take-out and Dinkel’s cake slices. No matter how I’m feeling, this combo never lets me down!

Happiness

Happiness

This is Lakeshore Drive where I cross to get from work to the bike path. If drivers could stop running the red light, that would be great, ‘mkay.

Lakeshore Drive

Lakeshore Drive

Until then, thai food and cake never disappoint.  They would never run red lights!

Tagged ,

7 thoughts on “Cake Would Never Run Red Lights…

1. Doohickie says:

Good to see Betty getting some use!

2. Trisha says:

Mmm, Pho’s and Dinkels. That is a killer combination!

3. Jennie says:

I liked Cake – the band! Don’t hate!

4. Charlotte says:

That bike just always looks beautiful.

5. dadabean says:

“He’s goin the distance, he’s goin for speed…” Around here, we have alot of idiot redneck pickup drivers who cut off the mufflers on their pieces of junk so they can drive up next to you and rap their pipes. A good R/C cola and a bacon cheeseburger (home grilled) hit the spot after something like that.

6. Carolyn says:

Where did you get the net cover?

I use bungee cords on top, I wonder if a net would be better? Although, bungee cords and bags seems to keep things in place and not fall out.

Oh, I’m getting my Basil Blossom panniers next week. I’ve been so debating getting them as the basket which I put on the back rack (found basket at Hardware store) is very helpful for shopping and looks cool on my bike. But, I like the looks of the basil bags…and just in time for the blossoms to come out at the beginning of May. Even if I don’t have them on all the time, the bike just seems more complete. :)

7. Doohickie says:

I got a bungee net like that at my local bike shop. Go to yours and ask.