- You start driving your bike commute route instead of your car commute route (luckily I realized what I was doing before I got to the crosswalk portion of my route).
- You try to open your car door with your U-Lock key.
- After a few days of not driving, you can’t remember where your car is parked.
- The chief criteria for a new hairstyle is that it be helmet-proof.
I’m sure you all have more to add…
ETA a few of my faves from the comments so far:
- When you bend when driving around a curve (although my driving teacher told me that I should try to avoid that years ago ) —anna
- When you need to drive to work one day for whatever reason, leave the office at the end of that day and freak-out because your bicycle isn’t at the bike rack. —dadabean [T’s note: I have totally done this.]
- When people come in your office and say “Where’s your bike?” if it’s not there. —Courtney
- You ‘hesitate’ at red lights and then realize you are in a car and MUST stop. —Elisa M.
And any bike/motorcycle riders will probably appreciate Tinker’s comment…maybe everyone should just go and read them all.